For over 14 years, Kirk has successfully guided individuals through their own personal development. He has worked with a variety of clientele from youth to elderly, mentally challenged to the highly successful, and individuals to groups.
Kirk creates successful personalized plans aimed to motivate and improve daily life. His unique coaching methods, synthesized with his psychology and teaching background, have a proven track record of transforming a person’s future and outlook on life.
During his own quarterlife crisis, Kirk spent almost a decade investigating his own life’s path by going through many different types of therapy, life coaching, hypnosis, vision quests, meditation, living abroad, shamanic journeying, and graduate school. Through his experience and trainings, he has identified universal themes and transformative methods that are effective for young adults in their quest for clarity, identity, and passion.
* Master’s Degree in Counseling Psychology, Institute of Transpersonal Psychology
* Life Coach, NLP and Coaching Institute of California
* NLP Master Practitioner, NLP Institute of California
* Steward of In-Depth Communication, The International Institute for Humanistic Studies
* Psychosynthesis Professional Training Program, Psychosynthesis Palo Alto
* Re-evaluation Counselor, Re-Evaluation Counseling